January 30, 2004

Insomnia

Alright. I am officially irritated with my own fucked-up body clock. It's 5 in the morning, and I am still awake. Granted, I did not get up until 3 this afternoon (went to bed around 4am) but I am usually tired enough to sleep after being awake for about 12-13 hours. It's a shitty schedule, I know. But when you're not working and more of a night-person anyways, it can be hard to go to sleep at a reasonable hour.

So now I'm awake, and I'm stuck watching stupid morning news. Don't get me wrong, I really do like to watch the news (local more than national though) but I hate these stupid morning shows with all the extra, unecessary chatter. While I have accepted the fact that there is no unbiased media, that doesn't mean I want to see a 5 minute segment on how to spruce up my living room or that waterskiing squirrel. Can't you just tell me what's going on in the world without talking about the weatherman's spiffy tie? Seriously.

/early morning bitterness