May 20, 2004

The Layers Meme, snagged from Sarah. Why? Because I have nothing better to do.

LAYER ONE:
- Name: Melissa
- Birth date: 4 November
- Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Current Location: Pacific Northwest
- Eye Color: Grey/Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde, very blonde
- Height: 5'5"
- Righty or Lefty: Right
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

LAYER TWO:
- Your heritage: English and Scottish on my Mom's side, not sure about my Dad's.
- The shoes you wore today: Brown leather Sketchers. Most comfortable shoes EVER.
- Your weakness: Sweets, the smell of a guy's cologne, my belief that most people are inherently good.
- Your fears: The dark, being unhappy, dying before I'm ready.
- Your perfect pizza: Pizzeria style cheese (None of that Pizza Hut crap)
- Goal you'd like to achieve: Physical: Become more agile/flexible Mental: Things are pretty good there.

LAYER THREE:
- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Probably "hehehe" because I don't write "lol".
- Your first waking thoughts: "Go back to sleep"
- Your best physical feature: Hmmm... Probably my smile and my lips. Or my breasts, those are pretty nice too.
- Your most missed memory: I miss being a kid, when I didn't have to worry about income, bills or responsibility.

LAYER FOUR:
- Pepsi or Coke: Bottled- Pepsi, Canned- Coke
- McDonald's or Burger King: Ugh, neither.
- Single or group dates: Single, I suppose.
- Adidas or Nike: Adidas
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Iced Tea tastes like dirt to me.
- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
- Smoke: Unfortunately, yes.
- Cuss: More than a lady should.
- Sing: Only in the car, and only by myself.
- Take a shower everyday: It's the only way I can wake up in the morning.
- Do you think you've been in love: Yes, I am in love.
- Want to go to college: Not yet, still trying to figure out what I want to be.
- Liked high school: I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't want to go through it again.
- Want to get married: Eventually
- Believe in yourself: More than I used to, but not as much as I'd like to.
- Get motion sickness: No, not really.
- Think you're attractive: Average, I would say.
- Think you're a health freak: Eh, no.
- Get along with your parent(s): Not all the time, but for the most part.
- Like thunderstorms: Love thunderstorms. LOVE.
- Play an instrument: I'm probably the most musically untalented person ever.

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
- Drank alcohol: Yep.
- Smoked: Yep.
- Done a drug: Nope. I did my share of 'experimentation' but drugs just aren't my thing.
- Made Out: Definitely.
- Gone on a date: We don't really do 'dates'.
- Gone to the mall?: Just the other day, actually.
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: God no, that's just sickening.
- Eaten sushi: Ick, no.
- Been on stage: No.
- Been dumped: Nope.
- Gone skating: Nope.
- Made homemade cookies: Brownies, yes. Cookies, no.
- Gone skinny dipping: I've never actually been skinny dipping.
- Dyed your hair: No, I'm pretty happy with my natural color.
- Stolen Anything: Not my style.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Hehehe, yeah.
- If so, was it mixed company: Um... Isn't that the point?
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: More times than I'd like to admit.
- Been caught "doing something": Assuming we are talking sex-ish stuff, no. Never been caught.
- Been called a tease: Only jokingly.
- Gotten beaten up: Physically, no. Emotionally, yes.
- Shoplifted: It was part of my "rebellious teenager" phase.
- Changed who you were to fit in: When I was younger, yes. Now, I am just comfortable being me.

LAYER EIGHT:
- Age you hope to be married: When I'm ready.
- Numbers and Names of Children: Two or three kids, but Boyfriend and I haven't really picked names yet.
- Describe your Dream Wedding: Family and close friends only, on the beach in Hawaii.
- How do you want to die: Doesn't matter, as long as it's quick and painless.
- Where you want to go to college: Probably somewhere local.
- What do you want to be when you grow up: A photographer, author and a millionaire.
- What country would you most like to visit: I have a list- England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Africa and Greece. In that order.

LAYER NINE:
- Number of drugs taken illegally: More than I can count on one hand, but not enough to fill two.
- Number of people I could trust with my life: One: myself. I know there are people I could trust, but for now it's just me.
- Number of CDs that I own: Lots, but I've moved on to mp3's.
- Number of piercings: Six. Two in my left earlobe, two in my right. One in the cartilage of my right ear and one in my tongue (although I don't wear it much anymore.)
- Number of tattoos: Two. If you ask nicely I might show you.
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: None that I know of.
- Number of scars on my body: Quite a few. But I don't really know how most of them got there.
- Number of things in my past that I regret: There's a few, but I try not to regret. It's a waste of emotion that could be better used elsewhere.