June 08, 2004

This meme caught my attention, when I saw it over at Kyle's. Enjoy :)

10 Bands You've Seen Live?
1. Everclear
2. Eve 6
3. The Presidents of the United States of America
4. Dashboard Confessional
5. Deftones
6. Lit
7. Smashing Pumpkins
8. Static-X
9. Powerman 5000
10. Incubus

9 Things You're Looking Forward To?
1. Going to sleep tonight
2. Waking up tomorrow
3. Summer sunshine
4. Owning a Canon Digital Rebel
5. Going to college
6. Traveling the world
7. Learning a foreign language (Preferably Latin)
8. Marrying my Loving Boyfriend
9. Raising a family

8 Things You Wear Daily?
1. Shirt
2. Bra / Underwear
3. Pants
4. Socks
5. Shoes
6. Slippers
7. Watch
8. Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers

7 Things That Annoy You?
1. People who talk during movies
2. Road Construction
3. Ignorance
4. Computers
5. Bad movies
6. When my photographs don't turn out the way I thought they would
7. Neighbors cats fighting with my Kitty

6 Things You Touch Every Day?
1. Myself, in a number of different places
2. Loving Boyfriend, in a number of different places
3. Toothbrush
4. Laptop
5. Keys
6. Kitty

5 Things You Do Every Day?
1. Shower
2. Check my email
3. Feed my fishes
4. Stretch
5. Read

4 Of Your Favorite Musicians or Bands?
1. Dashboard Confessional
2. U2
3. Garbage
4. PM5K

3 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over?
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Office Space
3. The Lion King

2 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment?
1. Johnny Hollow - Dark Thing (Obsession Mix)
2. Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

1 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With?
1. My Loving Boyfriend