July 12, 2004

Happy Happy Happy

I went out with the Best Friend last night. Being the idiot that I am, I forgot to eat something before I left, which resulted in me being completely intoxicated after 3 drinks. (In all fairness, they were big drinks with 4 different kinds of alcohol in them.) Once I got home I changed into my housepants and a t-shirt, then promptly passed out on the bed. I vaguely remember my Loving Boyfriend coming in and pulling the blankets up over me (awwww), but that's about it. I then woke up at about 5am, realizing that I hadn't actually gotten ready for bed. So I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and went back to bed. I finally got up at about 1pm, which is (sadly) earlier than usual.

And I feel fantastic. No, seriously I feel great. Which is completely bizarre, considering I didn't drink any water or take any Advil before bed last night.

I ran some errands today, so I've got money in the bank (which was desperately needed) and a big Starbucks Frappuccino...Life is good. :)

Well, except for the fact that it's 95 degrees outside and we have no air conditioning. That part sucks.