July 21, 2004

Let Me Out

So Jury Duty sucks. Biiiiigtime. I'm running on about four hours of sleep, so I'm a bit too tired to write about the entire thing. Instead, I will share some of the random thoughts I wrote down while I was trying not to die of sheer boredom.

- I finished my book before lunch, and now I have nothing to read. Wah.
- I do believe this is the single most uncomfortable chair I have ever sat in.
- Three people are asleep.
- Dude, I know you're bored but is it really necessary to go through every ringtone on your cell phone?
- What's that smell?
- Why do some people talk so much louder than others?
- My ass is numb.
- I just read 2 issues of 'US Weekly'. I feel dirty.
- That Sheriff is pretty cute.
- Now four people are asleep, and one is snoring. Heh.
- Caffeine goooood.

Not too interesting, for which I apologize. But seriously, it's so incredibly boring that I had a hard time staying awake, nevermind thinking of interesting things to write down.

And now I am off to bed. G'night.