February 18, 2005

It's Not You, It's Me

For some reason, I haven't felt like writing lately. Which is ridiculous, because I have all sorts of things going on at the moment.

For starters, I'm beginning a new job on the 28th, which means I am leaving my old job. Which makes me a bit sad, because the people I work for are really sweet, wonderful people. Although, I can't say that I am going to miss the people that I work with, mostly because I despise them greatly.

Then there's the ever-continuing ups and downs of my Mom's health, which causes me such enormous amounts of stress that you would think I'd write just to be able to vent. But I don't write about it, and I don't even talk about it to anyone. Now, I know that bottling up that kind of emotion isn't exactly beneficial to one's mental health, but I've been suppressing emotions for 22 years and I'm not crazy yet.

Another recent series of events seems to have set some things into motion, I'm not sure how it's going to turn out yet. However I definitely will not be talking about that because, quite honestly, I don't need to be judged. Thus ends the discussion about that.

So you see, it's not that I don't have anything to write about. I guess I'm just no in much of a 'sharing' mood these days. But knowing my weird moods, I'll probably be writing up a storm by this time next week. C'est la vie.