May 07, 2005

Just When You Thought I Was Gone

I think I may be back.

Things have changed for me in the past few months. I would say that I have changed, but I haven't, not really. I think I have just become more accepting of myself and certain aspects of my personality I had previously ignored or restrained.

That being said, I should mention that I want no preaching against any of my behavior that you may find 'morally objectionable'. I want to be honest here, to be able to write down how I really feel and what I really think. Read, comment, agree or disagree all you like, just don't lecture me.

I may also move this blog sometime soon. As attached as I am to the current name, it's not exactly the most inconspicuous one I could have chosen. The level of anonymity I wanted has (so far) been maintained, but you can never be too careful.

That's enough for now. G'night.